Friday, May 27, 2011

MORE PROGRESS TO REPORT!

I had a visit with my doctor during my visits to the clinic the last two days.  He feels that I have progressed where we can cut down the chelation therapy to two treatments every third week.  This will help with cutting travel cost and get me on the road to not needing these treatments.  He told me he would be cutting my supplements as this year progresses.  The plan for next year and the years to come is to only get a tune-up every quarter.  I will still be on some supplements but not anywhere near the quantity I take now.  Below is a list of my supplements.  These are recommended for me by my doctor and also supplied by the center inclusive for the first year of treatment.:

E B A N TOTAL DAILY DESCRIPTION
  1 1 1 3 TWO PHASE ENZYMES FOR DIGESTION
1     1 2 NEURO B-12(UNDER TOUNG) METHULOCOBOLAMIN 5MG SL
  1   1 2 SUPER PROBIOTICS
  2   2 4 RELEASE & RENEW
  2   2 4 MAG MALATE PLUS ( DO NOT TAKE WITHIN 2 HRS OF THYROID
  1     1 1/4 SCOOP REBOSE PLUS POWDER
  1   1 2 CO Q 10 400
1       1 7 KETO DHEA 50MG
  1   1 2 OMEGA-3
      3 3 REST & RESTORE
      1 1 MELATONIN 3MG
1       1 TRILODO=L=THYRONNE SOD SR(f) 26MG
  1   1 2 CHL-LESS
  2     2 D3-5000
  1   1 2 NERO ALERT
  1   2 3 TRANQUILITY
  1 1 1 3 CHELATED IRON
      1 1 IN HARMONY

Something happened that I have to tell you about.  After my appointment with the doctor he ask if he could have a hug and during the hug he prayed for me and my recovery.  That was a totally new and awesome thing to happen.  I am so glad I have a praying doctor that really cares for his patients.  BTW I have been using the term k-elation which is a European term, the term in America is chelation.  I hope this encourages you to seek out this kind of treatment. 

Till next time

FMSJerry

No comments:

Post a Comment