Friday, August 20, 2010

Another day another Dollar......"wait I didn't work today""

I really miss working, it has been since January 1996 that I have worked.  I am still fighting a sinus infection.  This gives me headaches which is best when I sleep.  I wish I could get up at 8 A.M. to be to work at 9 A.M..  My aid come in at 10 A.M. each morning M-F to help me get up, take my pills, get showered and dressed for the day.  If I am having a bad day, they bring me a washcloth so I can wash off then stay in bed.  Today I slept till two pm, what a bum. 

I am still a bit down, although my mortgage company has promised to look into a new mortgage for us.  This will free up about 700.00 in cash each month.  That would allow me to go to Fibro and Fitigue Center and get some treatment for this "CRUD". 

Just existing is not living.... and when you feel so bad it's hard to get up and get out and do things for others.

No comments:

Post a Comment