Friday, January 7, 2011

I got a response from the on line questionare I took.

     I always thought that doctors that were holistic only used weeds and seeds to cure their patients. I learned that what they really do is look at the whole person not just a single problem, like my MD does. This means that they will not only find a way for this pain to stop hurting, but will also find out what is causing the problem and correct it at the source. I am taking over 25 different prescriptions that only mask or hide the pain, they do not go to the root of the problem and find out what is wrong with me.

Till next time,

FMSJerry

2 comments:

  1. Jerry, We have been friends for a long time and I will say it to my dieing day, you truly saved my life all those years ago. Including me there were only 3 males who had FM, CFS in the USA mainly due to males being told to suck it up "only girls get FM". You were the only man willing to talk with me and for hours at times. I will be praying for you and Deb as you do your treatments, and for the long drive you have (for safety). I am with you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Joe you helped me as much as I helped you. You are a great friend and I look forward to visiting you next year. We are going to do the upper us next summer and I expect we will be near you and get to meet your kids. What a trip this has been but it was worth it. I have had over 12 people tell me that because I talked to them they did not kill themselves. That was God not me but I was willing to do what I thought he wanted me to do. I will continue to fight the good fight and tell ever one that there is hope.

    ReplyDelete