Thursday, January 6, 2011

Check out the list of Diagnosis I have received.

This unbeleavable list is posted under the pages section which is at the top of the page.  My doctor at the FFC was amazed at all the things I have been through during my disability with Fibromyalgia and Chronic Fatigue.  The worse part is because it destroyed my immune system I caught everything that came around.  Check out where I got dandruff.  I have layed my life open to all that reads this.  I have not held back on anything because I wanted the world to see what horable things we who have these two deseases go through.

I had my first visit at the FFC and I put a post on my blog telling about that and how excited we are that some of the pain and other problems caused by this CRUD will be going away.

Check out my blog at http://fmsjerrysblog.blog.com
I would appreciate if you left me some comments.
God Bless all of you.

1 comment:

  1. Jerry,your blog as you have it listed has been turned off and is up for somebody to take... I thought you should know.

    ReplyDelete