Friday, November 12, 2010

WOW WHAT HAPPENED TO ME...

As much as it might be hard for you to understand I had a really bad flare.  That is when the Fibromyalgia is really, really bad.  I have spent most of the month in bed daily.  I hate it when life is like that.. but that is the life you have to live if you have Fibromyalgia and Chronic Fatigue...

Only those who have Fibromyalgia will understand this.  I have slept 22 hours a day during this time.  My wife is back home with me and I am so glad for that.

Only a short time and I will be starting at the FFC Clinic in Las Vegas... January 3rd 2011.  I have been told by the clinic web page and many patients that it's at the sixth month that you start feeling like your old self... What ever that is??   We will be moving in June of this next year so I might be able to stay awake for this move.  The move here from Michigan 13 years ago, I slept through most of the packing and loading of the truck.  My wife took me to a hotel and friends helped pack our belongings in a 28' Rider truck.  Deborah drove the whole way from Michigan to Southern Utah.  My son and my service dog was with her.  I flew in a plane and was here about four days faster.

Well I will be back now hopefully.  I hate when I miss writing, but then the most important time will be when I am being treated by the Clinic.  I know that many are watching to see how I do... I have had this for so long, others want to see it work on me before they give it a try.

No comments:

Post a Comment